Sunday, December 24, 2006

and to all a good night

I am here visiting with my parents and relatives this Christmas Eve night, at the end of a long and pleasant day. The day started with music, as I sang a solo this morning at my parents' church (in fact it is the same church where I was christened as a baby), and ended with us attending a Christmas Eve service at another church in my parents' village. No snow anywhere, the first time in southern Ontario that we've had a green Christmas in some time (though not unheard of).

Anyway, I wish all of you a very happy Christmas and a prosperous and happy 2007. I look forward to many more blog entries and exploring the territory that we are each exploring as gay Mormon or gay ex-Mormon men, some married, some single, some divorced...whatever each one's place, I have learned from all of you.

No comments: